The Pyrate's Booty

Monday, February 13, 2006

Best Weblog ever!


Keeping in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I've nominated PostSecret as the BEST Weblog ever!

Setting aside my own deep-rooted hatred for this evil holiday, PostSecret helps ease the pain. Labeling itself as a "community art project", this blog allows everyone from the broken-hearted to the love stricken, to share secrets of love or love lost on homemade valentine cards.

My favorite card is one in which a gruesome surgery is the backdrop for the unveiling of a most sinister secret. The card states, "He's falling in love...But I've been planning to breaking his heart since we met". Genius!

I enjoy this blog because of its creative flare, and its participatory nature. The blog is simple, and there's not a lot of text to shuffle through. Plus, there's even a link to a suicide helpline at the bottom of the blog! (Yikes!) Did I not mention how EVIL this holiday was?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home